Interested in ELRIG’s latest free-to-attend networking event in association with Biocity, Scotland?
Hear speakers from industry & academia talk about recent developments in the design of biological 3D structures that enable cells to form or replicate tissues and create the possibilities of validating models of disease to support and drive translational research into Drug Discovery and Drug Development.
- Dr Kevin Myant (University of Edinburgh)
- Chris Allan (Biogelx lTD)
- Dr Michele Zagnoni (University of Strathclyde)
- Aidan Courtney (Censo Biotechnologies)
- Emma Shanks (The Beatson Institute, Glasgow)
- Thursday 8th November 2018
- 10:00am – 4.00pm (Registration from 9am)
Bo’Ness Rd, Newhouse, Chapelhall
Motherwell ML1 5UH